Monday, November 12, 2007

Hood Pumpkin Egg Nog

I am dead meat...or just meatier. Not yet but soon...guaranteed.

Why?

Pumpkin egg nog.

I came across it while food shopping after work today: Hood Limited Edition Pumpkin Egg Nog.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that? Egg nog, nutmeg, nutmeg, pumpkin.

I took a swig as I filled the fridge. Unbelievable. Like pumpkin pie in a carton. I hadn't had dinner yet, but one good swig deserves another. Smooth, creamy, sweet, absolutely divine. I made a liquid dinner of it...because I can.

Oh. My. Gawd.

Limited edition, huh? I need to consume as much of this as possible before it goes away. Before the end of this holiday season, there will be a whole lot more of me to love. Goody goody!

I wonder how this tastes with rum? (Holy shit!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really? my family gave it 3 thumbs down! #4 wouldn't even try it after seeing the otehr 3 faces.

Simone Targo said...

Absolutely Delicious!...if you like pumpkin and eggnog, this is like a glass of heaven!!! I wish I knew where to get it, my friend brought some for me and he won't tell me where he got it!!!

hagan said...

And God came from the heavens to give us this egg nog . . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Stuff is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

The stuff's amazing, isn't it? I found your post after Googling Hood's Pumpkin Eggnog for a picture to post on my own blog.

Must try gingerbread next.

Anonymous said...

Found it in Germany at an US Army commissary....LOVED it!